My face is ugly but i am kind

First of all it's kendl johnson from chickenvault, we are just want to show u about she has pretty nice titties.
And about netbanging:
Today we should talk about. 
If you have fuvkrd 300 bitches already, you should know why. Also I am infected with rare dope g-funk mp3s. It's like epidemic.
And a few nice words from netbanging kings.

Seems like you are new, in this game. When you try to scan it, or shoot a pic, you will not see anything, shrink wrap will reflect light from sun or bulbs.
 I think I'm not gonna sell this tape. This tape is just for my collection. I got this tape for cheap, because one big collector sold all his collection for cheap because he stopped to collecting. It's my little diamond in my collection of sealed tapes. But I ll leech a mp3 of it, if it is will posted for free.

 I exactly don't know, have not vision to scan sealed tape.

But I have Black Hippiz tape, it's very rare too.

It's not tape-only "But it's still original.

Sealed copy, is, anyway OG copy. Maybe, it's little marcor, but it's not MP3. I have hundreds of opened cds & tapes, and they are good too. But sealed is better.
I have representation about music. If original copy is sealed, it's still original. I am using OG's, how they are. How I did get them.
I don't love .FLAC files man. 1 .FLAC file, is like 3 normal mp3s. Be better to download 3 good mp3s, than to listen to .FLAC.
Sealed tapes is better than nothing. And it's better than used also. You can't listen to it, but you can enjoy of sealed tapes. It's cool feeling. You have sealed tapes in your house?

I have not seen big collectors from Austria. But it's still good country.


Asker: but why did u bought this black hoods tape and never listened to it ?






If you want to cantact me or got some question you can send me a e-mail.

-> tom84407@aol.com




Netbanger: Tapes are brokes easily than cd's. That's why I am keeping it how can I LOL